On 10/01/2020, there was the Annual Review meeting of TYM’s activities in Nghe An province and implementation of an action plan for 2020. Attending the meeting was Madame Nguyen Thi Tuyet, Vice Chairwoman of Vietnam Women’s Union, Madame Nguyen Thi Quynh Hoa, Chairwoman of Nghe An Women’s Union, and Madame Tran Thi Tuyet Nhung, Deputy General Director of TYM.
At the Conference, participants were listened to the results achieved by TYM’s branches in Nghe An in 2019. Accordingly, TYM has helped many local women have access to financial and social services of TYM in the past year. Specifically:
- 44,618 women had access to TYM loans with a total outstanding of VND 969,923 billion;
- The savings balance of TYM in Nghe An province is VND 477,559 billion. Thanks to this savings, TYM has more resources to support the women in Nghe An to get loans;
- For community activities, supporting capacity building for women in Nghe An:
– Free health examination and counseling for 2013 women
– Awarding 02 subsidized homes in Anh Son district
– Supporting 18 educational and medical projects in Nghe An province
– Offering 1,992 gifts to the families under poverty lines on the date of War Invalids and Martyrs on July 27, to the Christian members’ families on the occasion of Christmas and disadvantaged members’ families.
– Awarding 46 scholarships to children of poor members with good grades.
– Organizing training courses, thematic activities for local Women’s Union and TYM members on many topics: Microfinance activities, center management, business software management, safety for women and children, skills for raising livestock, poultry, …
– Awarding 20 laptops to members with exemplary business models
– Organized 08 visits to outstanding economic models for more than 400 women who are TYM members
– Organizing many cultural exchange activities, sports activities for members on International Women’s Day 8/3 and Vietnam Women’s Day October 20.
Listening to the results of TYM activities in Nghe An province in 2019, Vice Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Tuyet highly appreciated the efforts of local TYM levels and local TYM staff in supporting women. The Vice Chairwoman suggested all levels of the Association actively promote TYM’s activities in Nghe An province, especially in the area of expansion to increase the number of women with access to microfinance services.
On the same day, Madame Tuyet also visited, encouraged and presented gifts to some difficult TYM members in Nghe An province.
Một số hình ảnh trong sự kiện này:
|5 branches: Hung Nguyen, Nghi Loc, Do Luong, Dien Chau and Quynh Luu branch. With a total membership of nearly 50,000 women, accounting for nearly one-third of all TYM members, Nghe An is the province with the most women joining TYM.|