To mark the successful achievement of the National Women’s Congress (2017-2022), the Vietnam c 87th anniversary and TYM’s 25thanniversary, TYM’s Board of General Directors has launched a special Campaign.
The Campaign will take place from June 1st to October 31st with many valuable gifts as prizes given to participants.
The competition is open to TYM’s current Members and new Members who take out loans from TYM from the 1st of June 2017 to the 31st of October 2017.
The rules of the mobilization are as follows:
Based on their loan sizes, members shall be given tickets to participate in the lucky draw:
Members with microloans varying from:
- VND 1- to 10 million will receive one ticket.
- VND 10 million to VND 20 million will receive two tickets.
- VND 20 million and above shall receive three tickets.
Members with MSE loans and agricultureloans varying from:
- VND 30 million to VND 50 million shall obtain four tickets.
- VND 50 million to VND 100 million shall get 5 tickets.
At the end of the campaign, TYM shall organize the lucky draw to identify the winners. The winners must be in compliance with all TYM’s credit regulations such as using loans for the right purposes and not borrowing on someone else’s behalf.
The prizes include:
– 1 Special Prize – receives 1 refrigerator valued at VND 10 million
– 5 First Prizes – winners get 3.75 grams of 4 karat gold which worth3.5 million VND.
– 263 Runners up Prizes Winners receive one commodity worthVND 500.000.
The aim of this campaign is to implement the Resolution of the 12th National Women’s Congress, create favorable conditions for poor women to access TYM’s loans thereby improving their households’ economies, eliminating poverty and improving their knowledge and skills. TYM has worked closely with all of its branches and the Women’s Union at all levels to effectively launch this initiative.